Scratch Magic


The are so many idea came nowadays, especially on kids. Today Iqa came back running asking to go the nearest shop. I wonder why.. And here what she got in her hand... Scratch Magic.. The things is to get the black thing to be scratch away to reveal the picture behind.. It's like I done in the early ages before, but we are using .. I dont remember is it crayon or oil pastel... Draw and colour the picture until its fully done. And then colour all the picture in black. When its done, use the lidi and scratch it; for me I just scraching to make the border..

And so.. this two sister really enjoying their scratch magic things. From the sitting mode until they switch into the leaning mode. Hahaha.. I don't know until when they will enjoy doing it.. But.. for now, its really mesmerizing them.
Enjoice..


Posted by Picasa uploaded via picassa

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Jelly Beans

Kitab Digital Sekolah Agama Kerajaan Negeri Johor

Acustop Cataplasma Applied