Product Review | Lowepro Compudaypack



Now, after 3 day; carrying this bag to and fro, from work, to outdoor; I feel quite comfortable with it. It can carry all my techie things including my clickie-clickie dslr. But, I think the camera compartment are a bit smaller for my clickie, maybe I'll still bringing on my Lowepro Nova to any wedding job. Browse through as I will show you each inch of this backpack.



Specifications

Capacity:
Digital or 35mmSLR, 2-3 lenses (up to a 105mm f/2.8), flash and digital accessories, iPod or similar digital audio player and personal accessories. Fits most 17" Notebook Computers

Size(Exterior): 35 x 21.5 x 44.5 cm

Sideview



Topview



It got extra space at the exterior, maybe to put candy or asam (for me maybe). Don't ever thing to put your techie thing here, unless you're a millionaire. This space will be at your back when you use it, so think carefully.





The back looks really sturdy. Nicely done. Not only it has extra padding but it also has extra sangkut2 thing there; that you can sangkut your pen or maybe even your waterbottle









Camera Compartment Inner Dimensions: 29 x 13.5 x 14 cm

Camera compartment are a bit smaller for me. Now, I had to geared up my D70s only with this 18-55mm so it can fit the compartment well. I can fill the empty space with 1 11-16mm f2.8, 1 50mm f1.8 and my SB600 in bending mode. But if you got dslr with only kit-lens; this backpack is really suitable for you. Even I now can get use with this. But not when I had to attend wedding jobs, and you'll know why.













Notebook Compartment Inner Dimensions: 31 x 4.5 x 40.5 cm

Reaalyy reaaly big for the laptop. I mean it..











Top Compartment Inner Dimensions: 32 x 14 x 29 cm

Also big and you can put all the cable for both the camera and laptop. It also has a lot of smaller compartent to put your accessories.











Outer fabric: water-resistant 840D and 600D ripstop

And it's even got place for your ipod or walkman.. Coool. And its weight only at 1.34kg BTM (Berat tanpa muatan hehehehe)








Ulasan

sonata anak kancil berkata…
Wow! Cantiknya!!! baru betul - a bag for working...amat sesueiiii...
( sedang mencari2 bag yang lebih besar sikit drp yang sedia ada - utk travelling nanti - klu tak guna yg ade ni le...)

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Jelly Beans

Kitab Digital Sekolah Agama Kerajaan Negeri Johor

Acustop Cataplasma Applied