SKTTA Children's Day



Venue at Dewan Bestari, SKTTA Children's Day was celebrated gloriously. As usual it's my job to capture the moment. I geared myself with my old trusty D70s attached with only the normal; 50mm f1.8. I was knowned as the naturalist, likely to take the pictures in their true nature. So, I really, really likely try to take the picture as I were in the old days; without the flash and using only the available light.

The event went quite well, but I feel just frustated by some permomance made; not because of the performance itself, but the lack of preparation and not eagerly done by the student. In malay we call that "nak tak nak jer".

Photo Montage


Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kitab Digital Sekolah Agama Kerajaan Negeri Johor

PERMOHONAN ONLINE KE PROGRAM KOLEJ VOKASIONAL (MENJURUS KEPADA DIPLOMA VOKASIONAL MALAYSIA) AMBILAN JUN 2016

PERKONGSIAN 1 HARI 1 HADIS : Memakan Daging Saudara SeIslam