Outstation | Kukup Golf Resort






A bit tired lately. Just before, I was in BTPN Johor for pengarah's PIPP video presentation. Yesterday, I was busy in the track with my fellow teacher and student preparing for the upcoming 2009 track and field sport's day. Yes. We are a bit late to handle our annual sport's day. Now, I'm off to Kukup Golf Resort for the National Young Writer (I don't remember if its a competition or a seminar). So, it will be a full straight day working for me this week and it will be the same for the next week and so.. and so.. Haaaaa.. Somehow I feel a bit jealous for the others.

Picture are taken from kukupgolfresort.com.my



Ulasan

sonata anak kancil berkata…
huhuhu...mentang2lah dok kat resort - 'tergeliat' aku baca....hai hujung minggu bekerje??? rugi2 cuti!
orang sibuk gi open house...( tak pernah tiba lagi ke Kukup @ Pontian )
mknace unlimited berkata…
;) :) :)
bukan pasai dok resort
banyak sangat member tak lepaih baca bm
hihihi

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Jelly Beans

Kitab Digital Sekolah Agama Kerajaan Negeri Johor

SPM 2018 Result : Analisa & Ranking SBP